To have a perfect make up it is important to have a good skin. To look great after make-up it is important to take care of certain things before applying the make-up.
List of things you should consider to keep your skin perfect.
- Avoid food or any substances that could give you oily skin, Try to avoid spicy, deep fried and junk food. It is better to avoid red meat, alcohol and caffeine.
- Drink around 8 to 10 glasses of water every day. This will keep you hydrated and flush out the toxins from the body.
- Wash your face with mild cleanser to remove make-up, oil and dirt at least twice a day morning and evening.
The basic list of products that any makeup-conscious lady needs, includes:
- Make-up Bag
- Make-up Brushes (Lip brush, Eye shadow brush, foundation brush, blusher brush and powder brush)
- Concealer if needed
- Face powder
- Eye Shadow
- Eyebrow colour
- Lip liner
- Lip gloss
- Facial wipe
Steps in applying Basic make-up
- Cleans your face with a cleanser.
- Moisturize your face, especially people with dry skin.
- Apply foundation that matches your natural skin tone for a smooth skin effect.
- Apply powder for that flawless look to your face and matte down any shiny areas on your face. Gently tap the powder pad on the back of your hand before applying it on the face to shake off any excess powder.
- Blush adds colour and freshens up your face instantly.
- Pluck your eyebrows, apply eye shadow, eyeliner and mascara and do eye makeup very carefully. If you are not confident, leave this part out completely.
- Classic, tried and tested natural/neutral color combinations are best for eyes, unless you are quite an expert.
- Define the lips using the lip liner and fill up the lip colour using the brush.
- You may use lip-gloss too for a sexier look.
- A tinge of shine powder can instantly transform you for that evening party.
The next article will show the make-up steps in details.